Go beyond competition and stand out by a specific marketing plan with courses of action, tactics and a specific budget.
The marketing plan –in a few words- is the strategy that a business will follow in the marketing sector. It includes the study and the analysis of every factor which will define the marketing actions that should be followed. It comes to certain conclusions for your business, pinpointing windows of opportunity and threats while it highlights the strong points and calls attention to the weaknesses so as to be improved.
The marketing plan should be - at least- a 12-month one with certain and measurable objectives. In this way, the businessman is aware of what he has to do every month, how to take his course of action and how to evaluate it. Organization of this caliber, puts the businessman at ease with the promotion of his company, leaving him stress-free. Moreover, it saves him from many and various unplanned expenses that could cause his expenses to spiral out of control.
When do you need a marketing plan?
When you are concerned about:
- The achievement of your business goals through the increase in sales
- Creating business foundations for the future
- Enhancing recognition and consolidation on the market
- Launching new products or services
The marketing plan involves:
- Market & competition analysis – External Analysis (primary or not)
- Product/service analysis & analysis for the point of sale – Internal Analysis
- Specific suggestions on the trading policy of your business / Strategic Planning – SWOT Analysis & Strategy
- Specific Marketing Tactics to reach goals based upon a specific calendar
- Easy Methods for measurement of activities