years of experience
I have been professionally active in Marketing and Communications for the last 18 years.
I have worked for L’ Oreal Hellas in Marketing and Trade Marketing positions for many years. I was involved in brand names having most sales in the market as: Biotherm (Homme), L’ Oreal Professionnel, Lancome and Kiehl’s which is a new brand name in the Greek market. Additionally, I have worked for various businesses in the field of Marketing and Communication.
Having long standing experience in Trade Marketing (creating sales mechanisms within the shops/stores) I have specialized in consumer psychology and I am able to identify the mechanisms for its application on the sales interaction so as to achieve bigger success.
I am a trained Business & Personal coach, a member of HCA (Hellenic Coaching Association), EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) and of ICF (International Coaching Federation). I am a Scientific Partner of the Institute of Small Enterprises (IME) of GSEVEE embedded in its registry with the aim of supporting businesses.
Publications – Books
I have written and published the 5 following book titles::
- 2015 “9+1 answers for the dynamic small business” participation in a scientific publication of IME GSEVEE having as a study topic “Marketing, the stranger”. The circulation of the book is free exclusively by IME GSEVEE.
- 2015 “Marketing your business!” Make your own Marketing Plan easily, quickly and correctly! A book with practical exercises - ROSILI PUBLICATIONS - Available in all bookstores.
- 2014 “Consumer Behavior” Get introduced to how consumers think and increase your sales! E-book.
- 2013 “Marketing in 10 questions – for Small/Medium businesses and freelancers. E-book.
- 2012 “16 secrets of success in the Marketing of a small business”. Supplement book in Estetica magazine.
Education - Training
I have earned 2 degrees of higher education (Marketing Communications, Management in International Business), 1 Master’s degree (Master’s in Business Administration focusing on Marketing) & I am an Athens College graduate.
I speak English, French, Arabic and I am a member of the Mensa International. Moreover, I keep up to date with all new marketing approaches as well as the ones on the new digital platforms. I am the first person certified in Greece regarding Social Media marketing management, by the eMarketing Association (CSMA).
Finally, I have taken part in various marketing, advertisement & communication competitions in which I have been awarded.