years of experience
I have been professionally active in Marketing and Communications for the last 18 years.
I have worked for L’ Oreal Hellas in Marketing and Trade Marketing positions for many years. I was involved in brand names having most sales in the market as: Biotherm (Homme), L’ Oreal Professionnel, Lancome and Kiehl’s which is a new brand name in the Greek market. Additionally, I have worked for various businesses in the field of Marketing and Communication.
Having long standing experience in Trade Marketing (creating sales mechanisms within the shops/stores) I have specialized in consumer psychology and I am able to identify the mechanisms for its application on the sales interaction so as to achieve bigger success.
I am a trained Business & Personal coach, a member of HCA (Hellenic Coaching Association), EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) and of ICF (International Coaching Federation). I am a Scientific Partner of the Institute of Small Enterprises (IME) of GSEVEE embedded in its registry with the aim of supporting businesses.
In parallel, I supervise, edit and present the “Marketing in Practice” television programme, which focuses on marketing, since 2014. The programme is produced by SBC which is the only financial channel in Greece and aired on Attica TV.
Publications – Books
I have written and published the 6 following book titles::
- 2019 “The toolbox of the modern SME business" - ROSILI PUBLICATIONS - Available in all bookstores.
- 2015 “9+1 answers for the dynamic small business” participation in a scientific publication of IME GSEVEE having as a study topic “Marketing, the stranger”. The circulation of the book is free exclusively by IME GSEVEE.
- 2015 “Marketing your business!” Make your own Marketing Plan easily, quickly and correctly! A book with practical exercises - ROSILI PUBLICATIONS - Available in all bookstores.
- 2014 “Consumer Behavior” Get introduced to how consumers think and increase your sales! E-book.
- 2013 “Marketing in 10 questions – for Small/Medium businesses and freelancers. E-book.
- 2012 “16 secrets of success in the Marketing of a small business”. Supplement book in Estetica magazine.
Education - Training
I have earned 2 degrees of higher education (Marketing Communications, Management in International Business), 1 Master’s degree (Master’s in Business Administration focusing on Marketing) & I am an Athens College graduate.
I speak English, French, Arabic and I am a member of the Mensa International. Moreover, I keep up to date with all new marketing approaches as well as the ones on the new digital platforms. I am the first person certified in Greece regarding Social Media marketing management, by the eMarketing Association (CSMA).
Finally, I have taken part in various marketing, advertisement & communication competitions in which I have been awarded.