I am here to support you on the correct implementation of the marketing plan we have designed.
After creating a marketing plan, one may wonder who is going to put it into effect or who is going to put it into effect correctly. As is so often the case, not only is it important to know what to do but it is also necessary to know how to do so in order to get positive results. Throughout my career, I have seen fabulous concepts failing at the implementation process, and moderate ones taking off.
Your professional routine, most of the times, doesn’t leave you either the time or energy to devote yourself aptly on the marketing of your business. Therefore, the need for support from someone who is involved, exclusively, in the marketing and business promotion is useful. Together, we can find the way of collaboration that best suits your needs and thus I can help you develop your business by employing effective business actions.
Tip: The success of every marketing action is hidden behind its proper implementation!
When do you need external marketing support?
- When you need vast experience on marketing and hiring a senior executive from within the business comes more expensive
- When you seek substantial and multifaceted strategy which will add value to your business
- When you want to support your internal marketing department with the supervision of an experience marketer
Marketing support includes the following:
- Implementation of Marketing Strategy
- Creation and implementation of the communication campaign
- Editing the communication identity in all actions
- Media relations and access to Mass Media (Public Relations)
- Professional and effective implementation of marketing actions
- Support in the sales procedure
- Goal setting and measurement of the effectiveness of actions